1,5 MINUTES with 3D SYSTEMS (VIDEO)
3D Systems - is an American company that is a leader in the field of three-dimensional printing. It operates since 1986 and is headquartered in South Carolina. American manufacturer produces professional and personal 3D scanners and 3D printers, and also provides consumables to them.. 3D Systems developers create advanced materials for creating the volumetric models, all kinds of design tools and non-standard parts. 3D Systems Integrated solutions replace, displace and complement traditional methods of design, reduce the time and cost of designing of new products by providing of real models printing directly from digital computer data.
Cube 3D Printer Gen3
Look at PRINTER VIDEO
- PRINT FAST, MAKE MORE: Make time by saving time with quick set up, an intuitive color touchscreen UI for wireless and on the go printing that is 2X faster than other printers.
- CONVENIENCE IN PALM OF YOUR HAND: Enjoy the freedom of mobile printing direct from the Cubify app for iOS, Android and Windows. Prep and print from your smartphone direct to Cube.
- KID-SAFE FOR EVERY HOME: Cube is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60953 (TUV).
- PRINT EASIER, PRINT SMARTER: Getting there is easy with insta-load cartridges, preloaded filament jets and an auto-leveling print pad for 70 micron high-resolution, beautiful, effortless prints every time.
- MORE COLORS, LIMITLESS CHOICE: Liven things up with more than 20 colors and dual-color jetted mashables. Mix and match dual-color and dual-materials. Cube printing with recyclable ABS and compostable PLA plastic has never been so limitless.
- Technology: Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)
- Print jets: Dual jets
- Maximum design size: 15.25 x 15.25 x 15.25 cm
- Material: Tough recyclable ABS plastic or compostable PLA plastic
- Layer thickness: 70 microns, fast mode: 200 microns
- Supports: Fully Automated, easy to peel off
- Dual cartridges: Each cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations
- Windows: Runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems: Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
- Mac® OSX: Runs on Mac® OSX 10.8
- Hardware: A PC with these minimum requirements: Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core, System RAM: 2 GB, Screen Resolution: 1024x768
Cube Cartridge Gen3
Look at CARTRIDGE VIDEO
PLA-plastic - made of natural raw materials (corn, potatoes, sugar cane, wheat and sugar beets). He is recognized as one of the most eco-friendly materials. Has several advantages over other polymers: obtaining sharper angles of details, minimal distortion (as compared with ABS).
ABS-plastic is produced from fossil fuels and is non biodegradable but can be recycled. This polymer is capable of taking any form and is perfect to machining tools. In general, it is robust and durable average flexible plastic (in comparison with PLA).
Cartridge is made to fit the Cube 3D Printer and contains enough filament to produce approximately 13 - 15 cell phone cases. Cartridges are designed to snap into the Cube for easy loading and switching. The smart cartridge can tell you how much material you have left, and it won't let you start a print if you don't have enough material to finish it. Moisture-lock construction protects your filament from water and environmental damage. Objects printed with Cube 3 PLA filament can even be dishwasher-safe if made thick enough.
Cube Sense 3D Scanner
Look at SCANNER VIDEO
- Resolution at a distance of 0.5 m is 0.9 mm
- The size of the scanned object: 200-3000 mm
- Minimum scan area: 200x200x200 mm
- Maximum scan area: 3000x3000x3000 mm
- Object Distance: 0,35-3 m.
- The field of view in the vertical (X): 57.5 °
- The field of view in the horizontal (Y): 45 °
- The field of view along the diagonal: 69 °
- Image Size: 240x320 Piks
- Scan Speed: 30 frames per second.
- Depth resolution at a distance of 0.5 m (mm): 1
- System requirements: PC Requirements: Processor Intel® Core i5 ™ or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, a display resolution of 1280 x 1024, color, 32-bit, 4 GB of free disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7® (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 8® (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Calibration: calibrated
- Interface: USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- Power consumption: 2.25 W
- Output format: OBJ, PLY, STL
- Software: Sense Software